Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 July 2011

Day 7 RBE - Sailing from Gosport to anchor out


Beautiful day which started with a full English breakfast Al Fresco - the works - yum!

Easy Sunday morning, quick shower (only the 2nd on my trip so far - what a minga!) quick clean of the boat then time to practice my knots.....honestly!

Its 3 in the afternoon and we are about to head out!  Leaving Gosport - lovely views of Plymouth and heading out to find somewhere lovely to anchor for the night.







Well - things didnt go according to plan!  Started sailing, really getting a feel for it when one of the shackles broke!  I suggested we use one I seem to have tied to my ankles keeping me in the galley!

Change of plan meant we now had to motor into Cowes to be able to visit the chandlers.

Time for some study however!



Served my liver, bacon and mushroom casserole - a risky move on my part but 5 out of 6 enjoyed.....sorry Duncan!

Beautiful evening and retreat to the pub to sample the Tribute and watch the guys poncing around in their blazers!

No comments:

Post a Comment