Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 July 2011

Final Farewell!

It seems I have been saying goodbye for weeks now - but last night was finally it (well, until October that is !)

I had a lovely evening with 11 lovely friends at Christopher's Restaurant - if you've never heard of it - its part of the Peel Hotel behind the eyesore that is Dominoes Pizza in Tamworth!

Thanks everyone for coming - I had such a fabulous evening - got a hangover to deal with now (thanks for continually topping my glass up Will!)

 The fabulously funny Frank

 The lovely Deb - one of my bestest friends and like a sister to me (thanks for all those left overs Debs!)


Big Willy (dont ask!) my next door neighbour and bestest mate!


Another of my bestest friends - the lovely Jayne - going to miss you babe!


Who is this hunky male with his arm around me?


A rather pensive picture of this gorgeous lady - Jess, lovely person, great mum and fabulous friend!


Jen!  What a fabulous lady, such a great sense of fun!


I love this picture - Danny and Tracy!


John loves me taking his photo (honest!)

Anyway , got last minute bits and pieces to sort before heading to London this afternoon ready to join the boat tomorrow to start my Round Britain Experience watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment